Self Assessment & Annual Returns

Whether for your own tax dealings or for your business, we can help.

Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax & VAT

Anyone who has run their own business will probably tell you that one of the least enjoyable parts of the job is dealing with the ‘taxman’ – or HMRC as they tend to prefer to be called!

The prospect of finding all your receipts and records for an entire year can be daunting to say the least.

Here at Baines & Co we aim to make the process as painless as possible and we can guide you through the various parts required to fulfil your filing obligations. We can also advise and assist you with filing VAT returns as well as corporation tax planning.



Self Assessment & Personal Tax

If you find yourself in a position where you’re required to submit a personal tax return (SA100 or SA200), for example if you’re self-employed or have an income over £10,000pa, then we can help ensure that you file the necessary information on time.

We can also provide guidance on effective tax planning to ensure that you make the most of any allowances that you may be entitled to.

Find out how we can help you or your business.

Get In Touch

46 Rolle Street

T: 01395 272 224
F: 01395 279 750